I've just been reading about the AIG compensation packages. Now who in America hasn't heard about this? I wager none but the isolated or disinterested.
It looks to me like someone got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Too simplistic? The government knew what the boundries were, before handing anyone the 'bail out bucks' Don't be fooled by all of this rhetoric about 'rage' and harsh words. They are all a thick skinned bunch, one and the same. Made of the same cloth, indistinguishable from one another. I'm talking about our leaders in government and the employees of private enterprise.
I am not advocating that private enterprise is a monster....hardly...just that when you start taking government hand-outs and get found out there will be chaos. The citizens have objected from the very beginning, but who hears them..."We the People" do not matter.
I think it is all about polls....is our newly elected president losing popularity? Why take your case to Jay Leno and the like? Gotta be something cooking "We the People" are unaware of.
Heck, you've got the bright bulbs negotiating for the government. When is the last time you wanted something and there was a nay sayer attorney in the wings? This is what they do, for heavens sake. They are instructed to keep the governments funds close to their vests. You and I don't deserve this. contrary to all the ads proclaiming "get your government grant here".
So you think AIG and their ilk are being dooped? Think again. They have their hands on the 'bucks' and it isn't going anywhere soon.
Run your company like you mean it. If all else fails....then it must fall. You didn't do your job properly so you should be fired...shareholders pick yourselves up off your oriental carpets and do something that makes sense. Don't let the lawyers have their way....we already have Government Inc, battling the big corporations. You dare ask what is next? Wake up.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
The Lawyer Wars
Posted by Unknown at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment