
Ah, come on, didn't we have the yuppies? And all the other labeled generations? Why now the ungrateful? Speaking for myself, I helped create this generation. Sure, I was an enabler of sorts and only thought I was enlightening my children. Education, no question, free-thinking, I'd have it no other way. But, I gotta be honest...I saw that ungratefulness first hand creeping in at a very early age.
Now that they have reached the age of majority plus, we have a generation of ungrateful, ruthless, uncaring, monsters.
Yes, they climbed the corporate ladders, just like daddy and grandpa, but they do not give a hoot about you and I. They are the ones, friends, that are being villanized in today's media as the bonus babies. They worked for it, they deserve it and by god they will keep it.
When I was in the workforce I wanted to get paid as well, for the work I did and the contract I signed. But puleeze, I was never offered the outrageous sums these adults are getting. Who is to blame? Look in the mirror, that's who.
As shareholders we didn't speak up. We carried on like these mere mortals deserved every last penny. Now we have a wakeup call. This has been going on for a very long time. Untouched by the media,consumer watchdogs, even out lame government. And why not? They always have their hand out for something.....no matter the consequences.
Nothing is ever done for the greater good. I almost burst into laughter saying those words "greater good", when is the last time you heard that phrase?
I really don't think they should be coerced into giving it back, nor for 'our government by the people' to tax them to death. A huge error was made, on behalf of the corporations, shareholders and watchdogs who turned the other cheek. Now, unfortunately we will reap what they sowed.
The pic of Soros, he's the chief ingrate of all. Look what he has done to the country that took this crook in. Geesh, will we never learn?
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Enter......the Ungrateful Society
Posted by Unknown at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment