Monday, March 16, 2009

Laugh Break

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



RSS Feed for This PostCurrent Article
Republican: Because Not Everyone Can be On Welfare

By admin on Mar 3, 2009 in Blogging, Laugh Break, Offbeat, Politics

I put a call out on my humor blog for anyone to send me any humor comics related to the Democrats or our beloved Dear Leader Barack Obama. They keep coming in so I’ll have to do a part 2.

support class envy obama style

This is so true. Who else has to pay for all of the ridiculous fake stimulus packages that Obama and crew are pumping out every few weeks now to bankrupt America? Blame ‘them’. Here’s a more fitting bumper sticker that I just ordered.

Republican - because not everyone can be on welfare

I bet there isn’t one real American that doesn’t agree that the Democratic Party is the party of lazy pieces of s**t.

vote democrat. its easier than getting a job

Hell even wildlife is catching on to the free meal mania.

Criminal Stimulus Bill and the Criminals behind it thinking they’ve beaten America.

Obama's economic stimulus package

TurboTax, let’s call it Turbo Share ‘To each according to his need’

I still am fascinated how the media let this guy even become the candidate of the Democratic Party

Tax and more tax and now Obama is seeing that he is destroying the U.S. economy. What does he want to do, tax some more. Why do people in the media call him intelligent?

What a true Patriot he is.

doesn't obama just love America

0 comments: