Monday, February 2, 2009


Snow is predicted for tomorrow. Yea....I love the stuff, in moderation of course. Hey, I've lived in Milwaukee and Denver so I know how it can get. But a little snowfall, whiten the gloom hey, that's good enough for me.
Like I said, the beautification process has begun. It is beginning in my room. I'm determined to make this a total 'oops pile' redecorating job. I found the paint at Loews and it is two gallons of glorious Burgundy. Dark, huh? This is my sanctuary, dark is good. Pics upon completion.
I'll give a hint on the next project. The entry hall. This will involve either wallpaper removal or two coats of oil based primer over the wallpaper. Hmmm, havn't decided its much too early to worry.
See ya when the snow flies. If it does it will be an event...the snow, no, that the weatherman was right.

0 comments: