Where is the outrage?
Once again I'm forced to believe that now...outrage is dead. Am I the only American that wakes up each morning and is assaulted by outrageous remarks?
I asked my daughter....is outrage dead? She commented back "of course its dead". Uh humm, "could you please explain that? Sure mom, its been bred away, legislated away, chemically removed, and educated into oblivion. Now we just take it and like it or dismiss whatever is tossed in our direction.
This has taken years of indoctrination. This is not new to the current administration. It is just brought to our attention alot more than previously. Or is it?
Perhaps I'm a bit more touchy lately. I questioned the size of my candy bar recently. Since I am not a frequent purchaser, I wouldn't know when my Clark bar shrank in size to very nearly the bite sized things we hand out on Halloween. But I would feel confident that everything has gotten smaller. Take a good look at your soup can....hmmm, shrank as well.
I read a blog the other day....proclaiming everything is going according to plan, yes, we have a bit of a financial problem but we will solve that too. You betcha, they will and it is called taxes. But in the long run that is ok too, according to this author.
Spending is the problem....wake up. I feel like I'm watching a lottery winner hit the pavement running and buying everything in sight. Not a wonderful visual.
When it does not provide the promised results the first several times....why continue? I know I'm not the only one asking these questions, but I feel like it...because I'm enraged.RD
Monday, April 13, 2009
Posted by Unknown at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment