Saturday, February 21, 2009

How Does One Awaken ones Inner Chronicler.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

I've been told that is what I do. Chronicle the daily doings in my life, my surroundings and generally entertain.

That seems to have left me for the moment. Not that life hasn't happened around me, far from it. I just am unable to write it down.

IF I were told 'paint a picture'. That would be out of the question, I don't have the talent nor background to do such a task. I can only envision the mess that would result. Really, I'm not exaggerating, couldn't do it.

I could tell you about the daffs growing by leaps and bounds...they are, however that is about it. This fact does not conjur up a story....however it used to.

You see, I am in a tremendous slump. Copying and pasting is not my style. Although the articles are interesting to me but it goes no further.

Are too many bad things happening in the world? Oh, I thought that initially, but bad things are always with us and your perspective of these incidences is what makes things interesting.

At the moment my life is rather mundane. For me mundane is what happens to everyone else and they don't sit down and make lemonade out of that either.

One thing is for sure...things change..for better or worse, that's for sure. So, whichever way the pendulum swings I'll attempt to swing with it.

0 comments: