
Don't judge me. I in turn will do the same. Don't be put off because today I embrace a Libertarian view. Tomorrow I may sign up for the Liberal view. You just never know....do you?
Today I may wear my "Girls Eat Meat" tee shirt. Then again you may find me at a vegetarian restaurant tomorrow. You see .....making judgements can only diminish our relationship. It may cut short something we both could use in our lives.
If we can agree that life is too short to cut people off our list because of something that can be a temporary phenomenon then we have already bonded on some level.
I do not like being shouted at. I do not like being talked over. I do not like a finger poked into my solar plexis. Do you? Then why on earth do we do this? To make our point. Be it valid or not....its a gotcha. I'm not up for these games of oneupsmanship. Either you make your point or you don't.
Let's dispense with the clothing and hair issue right off the bat. Because I wear Birkenstocks summer and winter.....I'm what? I've got long hair.....that means what? I wear Birkenstocks because they are comfortable, my hair is long because I can't find a decent hair stylist. Doesn't this stuff matter? Had you gotten to know me you would know this.
Lets just try to start off on the right foot. I'll do my part, and lucky you....you can leave. Oma
0 comments:
Post a Comment